T&C’s Related to Testing Services
1.1 Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
1.2 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority
decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
1.3 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products and/or services, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
1.4 Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products and services in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products and services in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products and services in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
1.5 Antibody tests are not PCR tests and do not check for current infections.
1.6 Rapid Antigen tests are different to PCR tests and are completed at your own risk to fly.
1.7 Antibody and PCR tests are medical products/services and cannot be transferred.
1.8 If you cancel your appointment or your appointment can not go ahead due to changes in regulations, government policies, changes to airline policies or changes to your own travel plans or anything out of our control, you will only recieve a refund for anything over the non-refundable amount if paid ( The non-refundable amount is £25 or 20% of the cost of the booking this is dependant on how you book in)
1.9 If you cancel your appointment, your deposit is held for up to 2 months from the date of cancellation, which then becomes void.
1.10 If you cancel your appointment where you have a legal right to change your mind a refund will be issued to you minus a £25 non refundable deposit ( or 20% of the cost of the booking). Where you do not have a legal right to change your mind (for example where your cooling off period has expired) and if your appointment can not go ahead due to changes in regulations, government policies, changes to airline policies or changes to your own travel plans or anything out of our control, we may consider giving you a partial refund by way of credit note so please do get in touch with us to discuss.
2.1 Please be advised that we cannot be held responsible for any financial losses that you may incur as a result of using any of our services including PCR Travel Testing, and we cannot be held responsible if we have not delivered your result within the given time frames even if there has been human error in obtaining that result. In these cases, our liability to you will be limited to the value of the contract/order which is the cost of the test you have purchased. If we are not able to deliver the service once a swab has been taken and are in breach of this contract, we will only be responsible for the value of the contract which is the price of the test. No financial compensation will be offered for any financial or other losses suffered by you.
2.2 Occasionally a sample may need to be re-run if the original results were inconclusive. In these cases, there is no additional charge. Refunds cannot be given for tests that require re-running.
2.3 Liability by us is excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude responsibility for every kind of liability arising under or in connection with this agreement including but not limited to liability in contract, tort (including negligence), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise. Nothing in this clause limits any liability which cannot legally be limited, including but not limited to (a) liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (title and quiet possession). For the avoidance of doubt, we specifically exclude liability for any loss of your holiday/trip or the enjoyment to be derived from them.
2.4 Please be advised that WS Health Services T/A www.thechemistlive.com and The Vaccination Clinic reserves the right to amend the cost of any of its products/services at any given time without notice. This is subject to the expense and availability of the raw ingredients used for testing along with cost and demand for the services which may result in a price increase or decrease depending on the above circumstances. www.thechemistlive.com or The Vaccination Clinic will not refund any amount if a price change occurs after you have purchased a product/service as www.thechemistlive.com or The Vaccination Clinic must pay its suppliers the relevant amount dependant on the above factors.
2.5 By completing the purchase you give to our partnered laboratory permission to perform the PCR test as requested and discharge said laboratory and its associated companies from any false positives or false negatives that may be identified as a result of PCR testing including inconclusive results or samples that have to be re-run.
2.6 The result you receive is for informational purposes only. What you choose to do with your results is your own responsibility. If you are obtaining a PCR test result for the purposes of travel you acknowledge and understand that it is your responsibility to give the laboratory sufficient time to process the sample and obtain a result.
2.7 You understand that the laboratory processes samples Monday to Saturday between 9am and 6pm. You understand that you must give at least 48 hours for your sample to be processed once the lab receives this. You understand that all samples taken will be processed on the next working day and you will receive your test result within 48 hours of the laboratory receiving the sample unless a priority service has been purchased.
2.8 You will not hold the laboratory and its associated companies responsible if you miss your flight, or if you are unable to board your flight in the event that your PCR test timeframe has expired.
2.9 You accept that it is your responsibility to provide correct and legible contact information on both the sample and the accompanying form. We specifically exclude liability for any losses arising out of your failure to comply with this clause.
2.10 PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FIT TO FLY CERTIFICATE THAT CONFIRMS A NEGATIVE RESULT ONLY CONFIRMS THAT AT THE TIME OF THE TEST BEING COMPLETED YOU MAY HAVE BEEN NEGATIVE OF COVID-19 IT DOES NOT ASSESS ANY OTHER HEALTH OR MEDICAL CONDITIONS.
2.11 We cannot hold appointment bookings if you arrive late and no refunds can be given. You will need to rebook an appointment (subject to availability).
2.12 Any timescale for obtaining a result which we show is not a guarantee that the timescale will be adhered to (for example same day services). We cannot provide any guarantee of timescale as we are reliant upon the postal system for the delivery of the sample and this is outside of our control.
2.13 You confirm that you have checked what your airline regulations are in regard to testing before travel.
3.0 The term(s) ‘Guarantee/Guaranteed’ suggest the results will be provided to the customer before their flight
3.1 The Guarantee is subject to the patient/customer ensuring their result is received at the specified time.
3.2 We www.thechemistlive,com are not responsible if patients/customers have provided incorrect details such as email address, contact number
3.4 The Vaccination Clinic/Thechemistlive.com, are available to answer results queries outside of opening hours, it is therefore, the customers responsibility to ensure every effort is made for them to have received their results in time.
3.4.1 The customer has the right to call, email or whatsapp our business communications after opening hours.
3.5. It is your responsibility as the customer to ensure you receive a response if you have a query regarding your results.
3.6 All results are processed between the times of 20:00pm and 23:00pm. If you, the customer, have not received your results by 22:30pm, it is your responsibility to contact thechemistlive.com
3.7. Under the circumstance that you do not receive your results in time, Thechemistlive.com will refund you the total amount for your test.
3.8 It is your responsibility as the customer to ensure you pick the correct time for your flight/travel, please check your countries requirements.
3.9 With respect to Day 2 and Day 8 Testings, terms and disclaimers as stated on the page Thechemistlive.com/day28 apply. which is copied below
“DISCLAIMER AND TERMS , YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING IF YOU PURCHASE There is a strict no refund policy on day 2 and day 8 testing, there is no guarantee on a specific results timeframe or turnaround. TheChemistLive are not liable for any delay in results with respect to day 2 and day 8 testing. Once your package has been posted from TheChemistLive, any further correspondence can be directed to BioGrad Diagnostics Ltd. with respect to timeframe of results. Buyers must ensure that details are correct on purchase as there is no guarantee that they will be altered after you commit to purchase. You as a buyer also agree to fill out any required forms promptly otherwise you may experience delays in receiving your package. Packages will be posted via a Royal Mail (Subject To Change) and so will have normal limitations off courier services such as delays during weekends and bank holidays as well as potentially lost items in the post. We aim to dispatch orders the following Royal Mail working day of purchase ( which generally excludes the weekend and bank holidays). If packages are lost in the post we will aim to re-deliver as soon as possible, however this is only possible once we have confirmation from the courier. We will not offer refunds on kits that have been posted. This is a strictly non-refundable service, the service includes the deliver
- These general terms and conditions apply to anyone accessing information viewing pages or placing orders utilising any part of the The Chemist Live.co.uk website. By utilising the Website you are acknowledge your acceptance of these general terms and conditions. The Chemist Live.co.uk retains the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without warning or prior notice.
- The Website is owned by The Chemist Live.co.uk whose Registered office address is 210 Bury New Road, Whitefield, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M45 6GG.
- These terms and conditions apply for as long as The Chemist Live.co.uk subscribes to the pharmacy website service provided by MedicineChest Limited.
- Unless otherwise stated, all NHS repeat prescription requests ordered through The Chemist Live.co.uk website are processed by The Chemist Live.co.uk.
- The contents of the Website are specifically for the residents of the UK. The law concerning the operation of the Website is governed by English law and any transaction is deemed to have taken place in England. The Website is therefore subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Where enabled, the online shopping function is provided by HI Weldrick Ltd on behalf of The Chemist Live.co.uk. Anyone wishing to purchase items on the Website are required to submit their details with the Website. The User (anyone utilising any part of the Website, cumulatively referred to as ‘you’ or ‘your’) must be aged 16 years or over to order NHS repeat prescriptions and over 18 to purchase any items on the Website. Proof of age may be requested at anytime by The Chemist Live.co.uk or HI Weldrick Ltd. The User will be responsible for the use of the Website so you must ensure that you keep your log-in and password details private. The User will be responsible for any use or misuse of the Website where your log-in details have been used.
- The Chemist Live.co.uk, MedicineChest Ltd, HI Weldrick Ltd and NHS Choices have taken reasonable care to ensure the content of the Website is correct and current. The Chemist Live.co.uk, MedicineChest Ltd , HI Weldrick Ltd and NHS Choices disclaims any and all warranties of any kind with respect to the contents of the Website to the full extent permitted by law.
- The Chemist Live.co.uk , MedicineChest Ltd, related companies and their directors and employees will not be liable for any loss or claims arising from use of the Website or use or interpretation of the information therein; either directly or indirectly. This exclusion does not override any statutory rights. The Users’ statutory rights as a consumer are not affected by these terms and conditions.
- All information and content on the Website is for information only. If the User has any doubts regarding the pharmaceutical products they should contact their doctor or medical adviser. Users are reminded to check information for products on the packaging and leaflet which comes with the product. Product packaging and leaflet information directions and warnings must be followed when taking the products supplied.
- Users must ensure that they follow all product packaging labels and leaflets prior to use. If you suspect you may have a health care problem you should consult your doctor prior to taking any medicines. Please consult your doctor if you are already taking prescription drugs or are under ongoing medical care before taking any additional pharmaceutical products.
- We may, from time to time, provide links from the Website to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no liability in respect of those websites.
- If any of these terms are held to be unenforceable or invalid then such terms shall be treated as removed so that it does not affect the enforceability or validity of the remaining terms and conditions.
- You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
- You understand that you, and not The Chemist Live.co.uk or MedicineChest Ltd are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
- You must not use the website for any of the following:
-for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
– to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning,commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”
– to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
ALTERATION OF SERVICE OR AMENDMENTS TO THE CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these conditions of Use Sale at any time. You will be subject to the policies and conditions or conditions of use and sale in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law of government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All information contained on the Website is wholly owned by The Chemist Live.co.uk, MedicineChest Ltd, HI Weldrick Ltd and NHS Choices; on no account is anyone allowed to download any data or information for commercial use. Users are allowed to download NHS Choices health information, MedicineChest Ltd Health Content and information pertaining to a specific product or products for information only. Health Content by MedicineChest Ltd is made available GP Surgeries, Pharmacies, Dentists and other NHS service providers to download, copy and distribute to Patients for free.